Triple Covered for Complete Reassurance
Triple Star Mobility Insurance provides a peace-of-mind cover against unforeseen events whilst using your mobility scooter or powerchair. It covers among other items:
- Accidental Damage Cover
- Fire, Flood & Storm damage
- Public liability up to £2 million
- Personal injury
- And much more!
Policies are reasonably priced, and The Department of Transport strongly recommend that you take out some form of insurance to cover you against theft and Public Liability claims. All our insurance policies are provided by an industry-leading specialist whom we have worked with for some time.
Triple Star Extended Warranty is available on both new and used mobility products after the expiry of the manufacturer’s warranty. Chiefly it covers as follows:
- Unforeseen electrical or mechanical failure
- Relevant call out charges, labour and parts
Triple Star 24/7 Roadside Recovery is the complete get-you-home service.
Covering as follows:
- Gets you and vehicle home up-to 20 miles to either permanent or holiday address
- Maximum of 6 call outs per year
- Available 24 hours a day – 7 days a week
Triple Star Finance
Safely spread the cost of essential mobility products by paying back the agreed sum over an agreed period with ownership of the product at the end of the agreement. With speedy decisions and low deposits required, it makes driving the mobility product you need affordable and achievable. Contact us for a no-obligation finance quotation.