Motability – Worry free mobility
Ghyllside is part of the Motability scheme. By choosing to lease a scooter or powerchair through the Motability Scheme, you can enjoy your independence and benefit from an all-inclusive, worry-free package.
With the Motability Scheme, you simply exchange some or all of your allowance for the scooter or powerchair of your choice on a three-year lease.
We have around 300 products on the scheme that you can choose from, with most costing much less than your allowance and now available with zero upfront payment.
- Check out the Motability Website for more details – www.motability.co.uk
How do you know if you are eligible for the Motability Scheme?
You can qualify for the scheme if you, or your child, receives one of the following allowances and you have at least 12 months remaining on the award:
- The Higher Rate Mobility Component of the Disability Living Allowance (DLA)
- The Enhanced Rate of the Mobility Component of Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
- The War Pensioner’s Mobility Supplement
- The Armed Forces Independence Payment
What does it mean by “worry-free”?
Your lease includes all the services and support that you need, whether you’re popping downtown to the shops, or travelling a bit further, you get:
- A new scooter or powered wheelchair every three years
- Around 300 products to choose from
- Insurance from RSA Motability
- 24 hour ‘Get You Home’ recovery from Motability Assist
- Servicing, maintenance and repairs
- Tyres and battery replacement
- A dedicated UK-based Customer Services Team
- Free no-obligation home demonstrations
It is essential to choose the right product for you. At Ghyllside, we are a specialist dealer for Motability Scheme Products, and our friendly and helpful sales team will assist you in choosing the scooter or powerchair that matches your needs and lifestyle. We stock a range of different sizes and the right one for you will depend on things like the distance you have to travel, the weight you need to carry, space you have available to store it and whether you want it for use inside your home.
We will help you through the process of choosing the machine, including offering you a free test-drive of the scooter before making the final decision.
This processed is followed to ensure you are comfortable and confident with your new machine before assisting you in filling out all the necessary paperwork.
Please call our sales team for details on 01424 714646 or click here to send us an email.
Useful Contact numbers
Breakdown & Recovery – 0800 953 5000
Motability Customer Support – 0300 456 4566
RSA Insurance Assistance – 0800 294 0790