Galvanised Tubular Steel Handrails
These are manufactured within our production facilities using material that conforms to BS1387:1985 comply with the Building Regulations Part M in respect of Provision 6.17 point F.
- Site assessment and technical drawing
- All uprights are welded into position and dressed to remove burrs and sharp edges. Finished using zinc primer paint. Standard top rail height range: 900-1000mm as specified.
- All support legs dug into ground and grout fixed. Wall fixing via bolt fixings.
- Manufactured using galvanised tubular steel 42-44mm dia. OD fabricated to ensure all bends have radius of no more than 300mm.
- Concrete backfill to fixing holes excavated to insert support legs
For more information please visit the handrail section of our ramp website: https://www.rapidrampsystems.co.uk/handrail-systems.htm
Alternatively you can call us on 01424 714646 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org