The Casa Med SE nursing bed is designed with low positioning to ensure a safe resting and sleeping environment for users at risk of falling out of bed.
Four different mattress supports are available, that can be positioned to offer greater comfort or to help with circulation problems or pressure sore prevention. It has a wide range of positions and has a very easy adjustment.
- Dewert motor, handset and controls, eight-button handset
- Dual motor headrest and knee brake adjustment
- Electric backrest, leg rest, knee brake and lower leg elevation
- Emergency lowering by quick action bolt mechanism
- Four brake castors
- Four-section mattress support
- Extra high side rails available
- Tool-free assembling and dismantling
- Transport system and lock
- Maximum user weight 140kg (22st)
- Lowest position from floor 23cm (9″)
- Highest position from floor 63cm (24 3/4″)